Fred Selfe Stadium at Nicewonder Field
Completed in 1925, Fred Selfe Stadium at Nicewonder Field holds the honor of being one of the oldest football facilities in the country still in use today. Home to the E&H football and men’s and women’s soccer teams, the stadium received its most recent facelift in 2008 when artificial turf was added. The video scoreboard was added in 2009 and the current Game Day Operations Center was completed in 2010. James H. Brooks Field House, on the east end of the stadium, completed in September of 2012 signals the attainment of the athletics portion of the College's Prelude to Performance Campaign. In 2014, the field was dedicated as Nicewonder Field in appreciation of the Nicewonder's "extraordinary philanthropy and support of Emory & Henry College Athletics."